YAHOVAH'S right hand shows forth his mighty POWER, and YAHOVAH'S left HAND shows forth HIS GLORY - 1 Sam. 5:6, etc.). Even as the HANDS minister to all parts of the natural body, so shall this Ministry minister by PRAYER and INTERCESSION, FASTING, GIVING, FAITH, and sharing the WORD of God which are the foundations of the Christian Faith. We hereby do these things to create an atmosphere for worship of our LORD and SAVIOR, YESHUA HAMASGUACG/JESUS CHRIST, to engage in the Christian experience and fellowship according to the Apostle's doctrine, and to provide help/assist in any way needed within the scope of our ability. To stimulate (stir up the gifts), (2 Timothy 1:6, Romans 1:11), within the Body of Christ in order that we may worship GOD as a Body fitly joined together in the same mind united in Christian love (1 Corinthians 1:10).
WORKS OF ELOHIM INTERNATIONAL, INC. is a ministry that seeks to minister to all persons holistically in every area of life through the nurturing of the Christian faith, to give visible form to the Christian faith and fellowship to which God has called HIS people.
- Feeding and clothing the homeless, assisting within the scope of our ability (newly released ex-convicts/Women Division with softly used suits).
- Contributions to the City-wide "Clothing-Drive," directed by Dr. Mildred C. Harris who is the Commissioner of the Chicago Housing Authority Women's Division.
- Uniting mothers back with their children.
- Assisting students with tuition, room and board, books, and supplies.
- Prayer Vigils. Free Luncheons.
- Sponsor and host Prayer Luncheons for the last 26 years assisting and encouraging many parents with 2nd generation children and many others.
- Accommodate Women Ministers and saints traveling into our city within the scope of our ability
- To accommodate on an interim basis females in crises.
- Vision and goal for our youth: "Momma Can't You Hear Me Cry" youth center encompassing the "Thou Art Gifted" youth museum - a place of diversity and cultural experience.
The Works Of Elohim offers a Mentoring Program that nurtures men and women who have answered the CALL of GOD upon their lives in the Five-fold Ministry. As JESUS trained and taught HIS Disciples great "Pearls of Truths, Profound Parables, fastings often, and in prayers"; we too desire to follow the same pattern. This Ministry is open to individuals who desire to be trained in holiness as Navy Seals are trained in Boot Camp. If you are able to make the grade, this program is for you. Contact us for further details.
Thinking about joining YAH/God's Team? Help us reach-out to a ever changing world with a never Changing Gospel. If you are interested in becoming a "Partner of Promise," click here to complete the registration form. E-mail us and let us hear of your miracle testimony or if you just want to drop us a line regarding Highlights The Note Worthy NewsLetter - please do so.
ARTICLE IV -- Faith
The fundamental teachings of this MINISTRY are reflected in the following clear STATEMENT OF FAITH.
- We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of Scriptures as originally given. The Scriptures are infallible, inerrant, and the sole and final authority for all manners of faith and conduct (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13).
- We believe in the Eternal GODHEAD who has revealed HIMSELF as ONE GOD existing in THREE PERSONS. FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT, distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:10; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness (Romans 5:12, 18).
- We believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST/YESHUA HAMASHIACH, the SAVIOUR of men, conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT, born of the Virgin Mary, very God, very man (Luke 1:26-36; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6).
- We believe YESHUA HAMASHIACH/JESUS CHRIST died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared unto HIS disciples (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25).
- We believe in the bodily ascension of YESHUA/JESUS to heaven, HIS exaltation, and his personal, literal, and bodily coming again the second time for HIS Church (John 14:2, 3: and I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8, 9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the NAME of the FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT (ETERNAL GODHEAD) in order to fulfill the command of the YESHUA HAMASHIACH/LORD JESUS CHRIST (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6).
- We believe in the baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation, with the Scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15).
- We believe in the operation of the Gifts of the SPIRIT as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12:1-4, as manifested in the Early Church.
- We believe in the SPIRIT filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of GOD as expressing the true Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1).
- We believe in YESHUA/JESUS the Healer, thus, believing in the healing of the body by DIVINE power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9, James 5:14).
- We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the LORD'S SUPPER, for believers (1 Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28).
- We believe in the reality and personality of the Devil and eternal judgment in the Lake of Fire for the Devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:14, 15).
- We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16), and eternal punishment for the unbelievers (Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
- We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. These churches are under the sovereign Headship of the Lord YESHUA HAMASHIACH/Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous government under HIM, administering all its local affairs and ministry as well as the propagation of the GOSPEL (Acts 15:22; with Matthew 16:18; 18:15-20).
- We believe that Government is ordained of YAH/GOD, and the powers that be are ordained as ministers of GOD to us for good. To resist the powers and the ordinances is to resist the ordinance of GOD. We are subject not only for wrath sake but for conscience sake, rendering to all their dues, custom to whom custom, fear to whom fear, honour to whom honour. We declare our loyalty to our Government and its leaders and will assist in every possible way consistent with our faith in the Scriptures as Christian citizens (Romans 13).